It has been quite the week!
1. Got my hair trimmed on Thursday and while Megan was waxing my eyebrows I passed out! (Sorry Megan!) Not sure why it happened, I'm thinking the little man was laying on something inside of me that was cutting of blood/oxygen to my head :) I survived and my brows look great!
2. On Friday I cleaned my house. I was waiting to clean it until after the bathroom was finished, it felt so good to mop the floor! I can't believe how disgusting the water was from mopping. I used two Mr. Clean Magic Erasers in Mila's room, it's amazing the places she decides to create "art" in that room!
3. Still haven't moved on the nursery. The bedding is here and I got a cute light at Ikea this weekend but it is still full of the furniture I had when I was in high school.
4. Sarah, Mary, and I finally went to Seattle for our belly photo/eating/shopping extravaganza! So so so so much fun! We left Wenatchee at 7 am Saturday morning, made it to the U Village around 10am for some shopping at CrewCuts, baby gap, and some other neat-o mommy/baby stores. Then we headed downtown where Mary snapped this fine piece of photography as a joke. It's my fave for sure!
After changing clothes and pumping (for Murry), we went and did a little more shopping and eating and then down to pike place for some belly photos.
Followed by more eating and a dip in the not so hot hot tub. The next morning we were up at six for round to of photos at GasWorks but not before we had some amazing pancakes and crappy service at breakfast.
After standing barefoot in goose poop (and Mary laying in it), changing in front of various families, runners, and homeless people, and freezing our asses off it was finally time to head home :( But not before we stopped at Ikea and Southcenter :) Such a fun weekend and I am so lucky to have such a talented friend, such a gift to have these pictures of my pregnant self for the last time! Thank you thank you thank you Mary! And Sarah for being such a wonderful assistant :)
5. While we were in Seattle David was home with the kiddos. I'm very proud of him for keeping them all weekend without any help, unlike some other husbands I know...ahem Aren and Justin :) He even went grocery shopping and took them to Target, way to go Davey cakes!
6. I have my 36 week appointment tomorrow! Soooo excited to see if I'm dilated, well not excited for the exam part of it because let's face it, that is just not fun. Hopefully this little guy makes his debut sometime after next week. Hoping to be further than 37 weeks but not all the way to 40.
7. Is it bad that I want to wear nothing but black leggings every single day? The thought of putting jeans on makes me cringe :( I wish I could wear my pj's to work.
8. It is snowing right now. Looks like a snow globe out there.
9. I think it's time I get organized. After I do the new babe's nursery I think I will get our bags packed for the hospital, you know, start the "nesting" process.
10. Time for a Diet Coke. I need to wake up.