The weekend before last we had our anual "sister" weekend in Seattle, last time we were here I was 35 weeks pregnant and we did lots of maternity photos. We drank, we ate, we shopped, and we spent $49 on cake and diet coke at 11:00pm in our hotel, not our best idea--I blame it on the wine.
waiting for murray.
ready to shop!
flowers and pastries.
tulips and berries.
same hotel one year later. (side note, my hair has gotten a lot longer!)
I had planned on taking pictures while watching the game at my sister and brother-in-law's superbowl party, but with quite a few adults and a crap-load of kids, I had forgotten about my camera. Long story short, I only took 4 or 5 photos during the actual party.
Oh well, this will do:
Bring home the bacon. Pioneer Woman recipe. Off to get a haircut. Hank. Prep. Pre-party baths for smelly boys. Ribs. Beer. Go Giants. Nighttime routine.
Another 10 on 10. Nothing too special, to check out previous 10n on 10's do so here, here, here, and here.
1. dressed and ready to go 2. Passenger 3. Personal Shopper 4. Kermit wannabe 5. Builder 6. Whiner 7. Muggles watching Harry Potter 8. Peir One pretties 9. Dinner with the girls 10. Yes, I saw it AGAIN, and YES it was amazing.
So every month we (the other "momtographers" and myself) participate in a 10 on 10 blog post/challenge. We've been doing it for the last few months and I just want to say how much I love our little Momtography with MKC facebook group! Its awesome, we share tips, give encouragement, constructive criticism, and new friendships! So I'm thankful for that :)
Okay now onto my 10 on 10. Ten pictures from yesterday, things that I am thankful for every single day.
1. My dad picks Mila up every single morning so that I don't have to drop the boys off near our house then drive over to East Wenatchee to drop her off and then to the North end of Wenatchee. He saves me a lot of time and gas and for that I'm thankful. He's truly the best Dad/Grandpa ever!
2. My backseat buddies. I am thankful for their health and the unconditional love we share.
3. My morning Starbucks, definitely needed a pick-me-up from staying up too late last night :) Thanks Starbucks!
4. My two best friends. So thankful to my mom who volunteered to watch Mila every single day so that we don't have to pay for three kids to go to daycare. My sister...so thankful for sisterhood, it still breaks my heart that Mila will never have a sister-bond like I have with Sarah. She is my other half.
5. Diet coke. My love. My life.
6. My cell phone. Again, my life. I'm thankful it keeps me connected to the ones I love, and that I just found Twilight Radio on Pandora, yes please!
7. Being a mama. You will never understand it until you're there. My heart has tripled in size and for that I am thankful.
8. My husband. He is wonderful daddy, he cooks, he cleans, he does it all. I'm thankful for my partner.
9. I'm thankful for my little people warm and safe in their beds.
10. Every night after we put the kids to bed David and I pick something on tv to watch and we usually eat a treat, last night it was Rocky Road and Inglorious Basterds. I'm thankful for our alone time.